- African Women's Studies Centre
- Quality Assurance
- University of Nairobi Alumni Association
The attainment of our mission and vision is contingent upon a set of core values. Consequently the Campus shall:
1. Espouse the virtues of truth, integrity, honesty, tolerance, professionalism, team-work and meritocracy;
2.Uphold the ethics and etiquette of teaching, learning and research;
3. Promote and defend the freedom of thought and academic enquiry as well as freedom of association;
4. Be creative and innovative and have the courage to initiate and adapt to change;
5. Ensure openness and transparency in all its dealings and operations;
6. Nurture responsible corporate citizenship and strong social responsibility;
7. Be at the forefront in providing leadership in matters pertaining to Science & Technology teacher education and professional development;
8. Respect constructive beliefs and values of others.
9. Respect and protect the environment.